The Perfect Scramble
Makes 2 portions
1) Heat a frying/saute pan on medium with a tablespoon of olive oil.
2) Grab 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes (1 cup) and cut lengthwise. Grab 4 handfuls of raw spinach (1 quart).
3) Put the tomatoes in first, since they take longer, and cook for 4 minutes. Add spinach for a minute. Top with pinch of salt and pepper. Once, done take off heat, plate and set aside.
4) Whisk eggs, thoroughly combining but not beating to death
5) Add another tablespoon of olive oil to pan.
6) Put in the eggs, constantly moving and working them. You don't want them to be liquid but you don’t want them to burn either. The worst thing in the world is dry eggs, most people overcook them.
For extra kick, add Fallout seasoning.
Until next time,
Chef Josh Charles
Thank you Ryan Hansen for this amazing recipe.
Owner and Head Coach @prymalgym